2014 m. spalio 13 d., pirmadienis

One year later

It is more than one year after my last post for Karusky. It is a big shame that I've lost the contact with my blog so deadly. But just to let you know - I had pretty tough year which I can also consider as a year with the hugest impact to my education and my professional life. So since last year October I started my long awaited studies in EAE business school to get my Master diploma in Marketing and Sales Management and for all upcoming 9 months I was combining it together with my job.

So my daily schedule was crazy and my social life was dead. I was paying my young days for my brighter future.

"This is just temporary" was the only idea that helped me to move on. 

And here we go! Now I am proud to announce that I am finally officially graduated!

I spent my beautiful summer to recover from crazy routine and to catch up with my beloved friends. And from now on I hope to stay back in touch with my blog and with my old passion and hobbies.

Cheers!

Karusky







1 komentaras: