2016 m. kovo 10 d., ketvirtadienis

London. My wild and urban jungle



A very sudden.
Not highly expected.
And not very well planned.
But definitely a big one -
My move to London.

They say the bigger the city is - the smaller and less important you feel.
Yes, it definitely feels like you are a tiny little bird in this massive urban jungle.
Massive and very wild I must add.

Londoners are persistent fighters, challenge seekers and devoted "solders".
And it was my very first impression which actually hasn't really changed since.
Sometimes it even seems that people here are so much oriented into creating a better tomorrow that they do not realize how actually good today is.

Spanish mindset is the opposite one - people are more concentrated into enjoying today so there is actually no time left to worry about tomorrow.
This is why I sometimes miss that Spanish fling...

Because today is all what we have. 

***

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą